Email services are functioning at this time.
You may now use the (Helpful Information) section on this page to assist with cell phone setup and outlook clients. Please contact the help desk with any questions you may have.
Please see the bulleted list below for important information regarding the email divestiture:
- District email will be unavailable beginning at approximately 4:30 P.M. on Thursday, April 12, 2018.
- This also means you will not have access to email through mobile devices such as smartphones, ipads, chromebooks, etc.
- Email should be accessible again on Monday, April 16, 2018.
- Please see documents that have been placed under Helpful Information for directions on troubleshooting Webmail issues and how to restore email on mobile devices (smartphones, ipads, etc.)
- Please call the Help Desk (ext 2041) if you encounter issues that need assistance. There will be someone available to take your call.
- For school administrators who currently use Outlook to access email, please use Webmail until someone from the Technology Department can manually restore the Outlook client for you.
- For school personnel who use OneDrive: OneDrive data will be migrated for teachers and staff who have shown active usage in the last 180 days.
- The following features from Office 365 will not be migrated by Microsoft: 1) Calendar notifications such as invitations, cancellations, etc.; 2) Acceptance status for meeting participants (accepted, declined, tentative); 3) Personal Distribution Lists (known as "Contact Groups").
During the email divestiture, please refer to this webpage for updated information as it becomes available. Email will not be an option for communication during this transition period.